- Sunday (Nov 30) at our last lure coursing trial of the year only 3 boys ran. Cairo took 1st place in the Veteran stakes for 1 more LCX point, Phoenix was 2nd place in Specials and Rebel was 3rd!! A nice way to end a very busy year - now we have two months off to enjoy the snow and keep warm by the fire until next February!
- Monday (Nov 24) day 4 and our final day in Canada, Griffyn takes BOB for 2 more points towards his GCh and he made the cut in group. What a great weekend for these two boys. Super proud of how they both did and both are so close to their GCh titles!
- Sunday (Nov 23) day 3 in Canada, Phoenix takes BOB for 2 more points towards his GCh title. He just needs 4 more points!!!
- Saturday (Nov 22) in Canada, Griffyn takes BOB for 2 more points towards his GCh title and then goes on to WIN the HOUND GROUP!!! Over the moon excited! Large hound group, 77 dogs entered with 20 different breeds represented! He showed extremely well. In the BIS ring we were the only non-professional team showing and while he did get a couple nice looks, top honors went to a Bouvier. So pleased with how he did!!
- Friday (Nov 21) in Canada, Phoenix takes BOB for 2 more points towards his GCh title.
- Sunday (Nov 9) with 5 PHs running in LGRA, Phoenix again takes BOB for 2 more points towards his GRC title, only 1 more to go for his championship!! Rebel came in 2nd place for 1 more point towards his GRC, Emerson was 3rd, Cairo 4th and Anubis brought home the turtle! It was pouring down rain today and completely miserable outside with all the mud but the dogs certainly had fun!
- Saturday (Nov 8) with 5 PHs running in LGRA, Phoenix was BOB for 2 more pts towards his GRC title and Rebel came in 2nd for 1 more point towards his GRC. Everyone had fun running - gorgeous weather and good company!
- Sunday (Nov 2) down in Redding, CA we competed at the 2014 NOTRA National. Griffyn took 1st place, undefeated in all 3 high point races, to become the 2014 NOTRA National Winner!! He picked up 2 more ORC points and also earned his JOR title this weekend! Phoenix came in 2nd place for 1 ORC point. Rebel also earned his JOR title!!! Cairo was High Scoring Veteran. I am so incredibly proud of how all my boys ran and just thrilled with the results. Great time with wonderful friends and the dogs had so much fun!
- Saturday (Nov 1) down in Redding, CA we competed at the 2014 LGRA National. Phoenix took 1st Place to become the 2014 LGRA National Winner and earned 2 more GRC points!!! Rebel took 2nd place to pick up 1 more GRC point. Cairo was High Scoring Veteran and Anubis brought home the Turtle!
- Our first ASFA Lure Coursing trial in Boise, ID Sat/Sun (Oct 18/19). On Saturday in the Veteran Stake Anubis took 1st place with 4 dogs running to earn 16 pts!!! Cairo took 4th place for 4 pts. In the Open Stake Phoenix was 2nd place for 15 pts, Griffyn was 3rd for 10 pts and Emerson was 4th for 5 pts! On Sunday in the Veteran Stake Cairo took 1st Place for 8 pts and Anubis was 2nd for 6 pts. In the Open Stake Phoenix was 1st place and BOB for 20 pts, Griffyn was 3rd for 10 pts and Rebel was 4th for 5 pts. Great weather and the dogs all had fun running!
- 4 day dog show up in Canada (10/10-10/13). Phoenix takes BOB 3 out of 4 days to earn 6 more points towards his GCh title and got all his majors then on Monday (10/13) he earned a Group 4!!!! Very proud of how well he did and how good of a team he and Todd make together! On Saturday Griffyn took BOB for 2 more points towards his GCh title. Griff just needs 6 more pts to finish and Phoenix needs 7! Great weekend for the two pups.
- Sunday (10/5), Rebel won the Specials Stake and went on to win BOB for a 5-pt LCX major!!! He was exhausted after his 4 runs in 85 degree heat so we opted not to run him for BIF. Phoenix took 3rd place for another LCX point. Cairo won the Veteran Stake for another LCX point! A great day running - everyone did fantastic!
- Saturday (10/4) down in Cathlamet, WA for AKC lure coursing Phoenix took 1st place in the Specials Stake and then went on to take BOB for a 5-pt major towards his LCX and then went on to win Best in Field!!!!! This was his 2nd BIF and he looked fantastic!! Emerson took 2nd place for 1 LCX point. Anubis won the Veteran Stake for another FC point.
- Saturday (9/27) we drove down to Southern Oregon for AKC LC. In the Specials Stake Emerson took 2nd place to pick up 2 more LCX points, Griffyn took 3rd place to earn 1 more pt towards his LCX. In the Veteran Stakes Cairo took 1st place to earn 2 more LCX points. Anubis also earned his MC title!!!! Nice day running in some great fall weather!
- NLCC Saturday (Sept 13) Griffyn takes 2nd place in Special stake B to earn 3 points towards his LCX. Phoenix takes 3rd place to earn 2 more LCX points. Emerson tied for 3rd place in Special stake A. Griffyn and Phoenix also won the Kennel Stake against 6 other pairs entered!! On Sunday (Sept 14) Phoenix won the Special stake for a 5-pt major towards his LCX. He also had the highest combined non-BOB score to make him eligible to run for the Best of the Best breed run off. He had a spectacular run but did not win. Phoenix did win the High Score Dual Champion out of 8 competitors with a 158 (the highest combined score of the day)!!! A great and fun weekend running. All the boys did very well and had fun. It also turns out that Phoenix had the 5th highest combined score of all hounds running (120+), not too shabby for a 2 year old! Emerson took 4th both days and in Veteran stake, Cairo was 4th and Anubis 5th! Cairo also earned his MC title this weekend. Woot!!
- Saturday (Aug 23) Griffyn racing in NOTRA, goes BOB for 2 more points towards his ORC title and picks up the 3rd leg of his JOR title! Phoenix, as an FTE, takes 2nd place for his first point towards his ORC and gains the first leg of his JOR!! Rebel takes 3rd place and earns the 3rd leg of his JOR. Emerson was 4th and Cairo took home the turtle! Great day running with good company.
- Sunday (Aug 10) Phoenix again goes BOB for 2 more points towards his GRC title, Emerson took 2nd place to earn 1 NRC point and Rebel took 3rd place to pick up 1 more GRC point! Nice running from all the pups! Everyone had fun and is tired.
- Saturday (Aug 9) down in Damascus, OR for LGRA, Phoenix takes BOB for 2 points towards his GRC. Emerson takes 2nd place for 1 point and becomes a brand new Gazehound Racing Champion (GRC)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super proud of him! Rebel was 3rd, Cairo 4th, Anubis 5th and Griffyn 6th.
- CKC show Sunday (Jul 27) Phoenix takes BOB for 1 more point towards his GCh title.
- CKC shows Saturday (July 26) Phoenix takes BOB in both shows to earn 2 more GCh points and then takes back to back Group 3s in some tough hound group competition!! WooHoo!! Super proud of him - he has finally hit his stride.
- CKC shows Friday (July 25) in show #1 Griff took BOB for another point towards his GCh title and in show #2 Phoenix took BOB for another point towards his GCh. Both boys did well and had fun in the ring. Rebel got to show in the altered classes in show #2 and he took Best Altered in Group!!! Really proud of that boy - he just floats around the ring.
- Monday (Jul 21) Emerson kicked some butt running in LGRA and took 1st place and BOB to earn 2 more points towards his GRC title and now only has 1/2 point to go!!! WooHoo!!! Super proud of that boy! Phoenix, as an FTE, ran straight and true to earn 2nd place for his first point towards his GRC. Rebel came in 3rd, Griffyn 4th, Anubis 5th and Cairo picked up the turtle! The boys had a blast and all did extremely well!
- Sunday (Jul 20) Phoenix wins the special stakes for a 4-pt major towards his LCX. Griffyn came in 3rd place for another point towards his LCX. In the veteran stakes Anubis came in 2nd place and Cairo came in 3rd!!! Great day running for everyone!
- Saturday (Jul 19) Griffyn takes 1st place in the special stakes at AKC lure coursing and then goes on to win BOB to earn another 5-pt major towards his LCX (halfway there!). Phoenix takes 2nd place to earn another 2-pts towards his LCX and Cairo takes 1st place in the veteran stakes to pick another point towards his LCX. A great day running for all the pups - everyone had a lot of fun!
- 3 day show up in Canada on June 28/29/30. Phoenix put his game face on and came away with 3xBOB and a Group 4!! Super proud of how he did and how he is maturing. He picked up his first 3 GCh points too!
- A really fun weekend lure coursing over in Eastern Washington June 14/15. On Saturday (Jun14) Griffyn wins the specials stake and goes on to win BOB for a 5-pt major towards his LCX title. Rebel wins the open stake for 1 more point towards his FC title and Phoenix came in 2nd place in the specials stake to earn 1 pt towards his LCX. On Sunday (Jun15) Rebel wins the open stakes and goes on to win BOB for a 5-pt major and becomes a brand new Field Champion!!!!!!! Emerson won the open stake for a 3-pt major towards his LCX and Phoenix again comes in 2nd for another point. Super proud of how everyone did this weekend. It was a great time and the boys had lots of fun running!
- CKC show on Friday (Apr 18) Griffyn takes another BOB win for 2 more points towards his CKC GCh title with counts of (0-3)-(2-0). Phoenix was SD. Griffyn just needs 9 more points to finish!!
- A fun day lure coursing with NWRRC on Saturday (Apr 5). In the open stakes Rebel took first place to earn another point towards his Field Champion title. Anubis came in 2nd place. In the special stakes Griffyn dominated and took 1st place, Emerson took 3rd place to earn another LCX point and Phoenix and Cairo tied for 4th. For BOB, Griffyn squeaked by Rebel to take Breed and earned 5 more points towards his LCX title.
- First lure coursing trial of the year Saturday (Mar 15) and the boys had a lot of fun! Great weather and a nice turnout (12 PHs total) made for a fun day. In the special stakes Phoenix took 2nd place to earn his first 3 LCX points, Griffyn took 3rd place to earn 2 more LCX points. Emerson took 4th place and Cairo was 5th. In the open stakes, Rebel took 3rd place and in the veteran stakes Anubis took 1st place.
- A fantastic day at the Mt. Cheam Canine Assoc show in Canada on Saturday (Feb 22). Griffyn goes BOB with counts of (0-1)-(2-2) to pick up another major towards his CKC Grand Champion title! He just needs 11 more points to finish! Then in the group ring, with 18 breeds representing, Griffyn made the cut down to the top 5! Phoenix went SD in his first show as a special. And finally, in our first time competing in a brace, Griffyn and Phoenix go Best Brace in Show!!!! Super proud of both boys!!